All Escolla players are reminded of the importance of their education and we work with each player on our definition of success in both education and sport. Rather than focusing on the end result, we remind players that success is making the effort to do your best for which you are capable, and this remains our success motto. Within this ethos, students see the importance of learning and the importance of character.
At Escolla we promote the value of competition and educate individuals on the art of competing. From showing discipline and dedication in training to respect and integrity in competition, players are taught the importance of losing with grace and winning with modesty. If the right principles are in place, we see competition as an extremely important life lesson.
At Escolla, we are a team, and each player is part of that team. Whilst developing each player individually, the focus on working as a group enables players to learn the importance of team skills and working together to achieve.
We work closely with each and every family to ensure that the needs of the respective individual are met so that each player has the maximum opportunity to reach their potential. This relationship allows for understanding and enhances the personal development process.
Your Rights at Escolla
At Escolla, we see it as imperative for every player to understand their rights as an Escolla player.
We present these rights to every Escolla member upon joining Escolla Futsal.
- I have the the right to have fun, play and enjoy myself.
- I have the right to train in a safe and healthy environment.
- I have the right to be coached by qualified professionals.
- I have the right to receive age-appropriate training that is tailored to my needs.
- I have the right to train with players of a similar ability or age.
- I have the right to be free from pressure and to be encouraged by my parents and by my coach.
- I have the right to understand that success is trying my best.